Monday, May 11, 2009

Quilted Tote Done!


Here's my quilted tote, DONE! Well, I'm supposed to but a button on the flap for decoration, but will wait until I can find one I like (a wooden one to match the dowels, I think). The tote is huge, big enough to carry a couple of quilts in. It's for carrying projects to retreats and classes, so it has pockets for rulers and cutting mats and stuff. I'm so glad it's completed. I love the colors, so bright and warm.

I've got two projects that I need to start next. One is a wall hanging for the Quilting Gallery Spring Blooms Mini Quilt Swap that I signed up for. I received my swap partner's name and color preferences yesterday so I have some direction on which way to go. I have a couple of ideas running around in my head and need some time for that to percolate.

My other next project is using the Fruit Ladies fabric that came out a few years ago and make a throw for a friend of mine. I saw this fabric for the first time over Christmas this year. It really makes me giggle. Pictures of the fabric coming soon for those of you who don't know what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment