Tuesday, December 8, 2009

THE Wedding Quilt










This quilt is for my best friend's youngest son's wedding that is later this month. I bought the fabric back in June and started the quilt in September at a quilter's retreat. About half way through the quilt, I realized that I didn't have enough of the white background fabric. I went to 3 different shops within an hours drive of the retreat and didn't have any luck. So I started to work on something else until I could get back to the same store I bought the fabric at originally and get more.




I had this professionally quilted by Judy's Longarm Quilting in Mt Calvary, WI. She did an awesome job. I put the binding on just last weekend and now its all boxed up ready to give away. I worked so hard on this one and its really hard to give it away.







No comments:

Post a Comment