Saturday, February 12, 2011

Trip Around the World Top Done!

This afternoon I got the top done for the Trip Around the World I've been working on for that past several weeks.  I'm so pleased with the way it turned out.  The pictures don't do it justice; it looks much cooler in person.  What looks blue is actually a royal purple.  Its another queen sized quilt.  I do have any idea what I'm going to do for the back, so I'll need to figure that out before I take it to my long armer. 


I don't have any clue what to name it.  Any ideas?

I bought a Nook Color this week and have been playing around with it.  I downloaded a few free books and also bought a couple from the Best Seller list.  There's alot that this thing can do that I haven't played with, tho. 

The weather here is finally above freezing.  I'm hoping that some of the snow will start to melt over the next few days.  I'd probably better put some salt down on the sidewalks so that the melted snow doesn't turn to ice overnight.  I'd hate if anyone slipped and fell.

I'm thinking about making Chicken Marsala for dinner for tonight, so I guess I'd better get off the computer and go buy some chicken breasts and wine at the grocery store.

1 comment:

  1. I can well imagine what those colors are like in person; they sure look beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete