Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Love Saturday Mornings...


It used to be that you would find me in bed on a Saturday morning until 10 or 11am (pre DD). But now I find its my favorite time all week. I can sleep in until 6 or 7am, get up and do whatever I want until DD gets up (yesterday that was at 10am). I had 4 glorious hours of uninterupted sewing time.


I got the Whirly Giggle top done and this morning I took it to church to baste (they have such nice, big tables there). So its already to begin the quilting process. I have two weeks until the shower at work, so I have plenty of time to quilt it and put the binding on. I'm so ahead, I've shocked myself!


Have a wonderful weekend all. We're on our way to a Super Bowl party for the evening (even if we don't care who wins).


Laurel

2 comments:

  1. Your Whirly Giggle top looks great! I love the colors! I am sure your co-worker will love it! Good job!

    ReplyDelete